Sales and energy trading
Imagine a future where you manage renewable power contracts and find new opportunities within a supportive and collaborative environment
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for implementing and managing renewable power contracts. In this position, you’ll help identify improvements in processes and business cases whilst always being on the lookout for commercial opportunities within our portfolio. As part of Contract Management, you’ll have the opportunity to directly influence how we operationally and commercially handle our contracts across the portfolio.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of Contract Management where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with our traders, back office, and customers to secure contracts are understood, operated, and optimised in the best possible way. Our team is curious and collaborative always looking for new ways to improve what we do. We are passionate about our work and like to keep an informal tone.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating implementations with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- securing that the contracts are delivering as expected
- identifying, developing, and negotiating new commercial opportunities identified within our existing contract portfolio
- formulating contract analysis and recommendations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in a collaborative work environment
- are able to work independently by taking responsibility and form opinions
- have an analytical and structured approach to your work tasks
- are open to learn and seek new challenges
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian Vestergaard, Head of Contract Management, on +4599552755 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.