Strategy and business development
Senior or Lead commercial manager for energy storage solutions and innovation
Imagine a future where you drive the commercial development of energy storage solutions and other innovation concepts
Join us in this role where you together with your colleagues will drive our innovation agenda and be responsible for the commercial development and optimisation of energy storage assets and other innovation concepts, from their early-stage conceptualisation to implementation in bids.
Welcome to Ørsted Commercial
You’ll be part of Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will follow an impactful and broad agenda focused on strategic innovation and business development, aiming to develop Ørsted’s future contribution beyond the scope of offshore wind. You’ll join a high-performing and dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the commercial assessment and development of energy storage assets and innovation concepts, incl. conducting analyses to identify value drivers and customer needs
- running the development and optimization of business cases, including the modelling of revenue, estimation of cost, and reporting findings to internal and external stakeholders
- supporting your colleagues with implementing innovation concepts into bids
- supporting dialogues with external stakeholders, e.g., vendors and partners.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree or similar in business administration, finance, economics, law, or engineering, supplemented by a business degree or business experience
- have solid analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- can effectively communicate complicated commercial concepts to internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate degree of substance and nuance, both in writing and in person
- have significant experience from commercial or financial roles, ideally within the renewable energy sector
- thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple activities, incl. parallel, short deadlines, and a complex range of stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maria Hoffmann, Head of Innovation on +45 99558435, or Richard Whitmore, Senior Lead Business Developer for Energy Storage on +44 7972111504, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Between 9 -13 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.