Imagine a future where you manage the procurement of the key equipment technologies that are driving renewable energy deployment
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing the procurement strategy for our equipment for our onshore solar farms. In this position, you’ll support the Onshore team with both strategic and tactical supplier relations management and contract development.
Welcome to Onshore Procurement and Construction
You’ll be part of Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will be working with multidisciplinary project teams and play a vital role in driving the commercial strategy and negotiations of our equipment procurement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- compiling and maintaining current data on market developments, demand trends, and risks
- identifying best in class global vendors that meet Ørsted’s cost, performance, and ESG expectations
- building and managing supplier relationships, incl. strategic engagement and alignment with technology and cost roadmaps
- managing complex supply chains, taking accountability for driving and delivering results
- drafting, evaluating, negotiating, and executing project level contracts in compliance with company legal and commercial objectives
- supporting and effectively communicating procurement related inputs for internal investment materials and external investor diligence.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have beginner-experience in procurement or supply chain management, preferably with renewable energy or large-scale equipment
- have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, law, supply chain management, international business or similar
- possess a commercial way of thinking and a technical understanding combined with an analytic approach to complex tasks
- are solution-oriented with a self-starter mindset who thrives in a rapidly developing working environment, and have experience with building constructive working relationships
- have attention to detail.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-10-15. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.