Strategy and business development
Associate in Power Marketing and Origination
Imagine a future where you help to drive the future growth of our onshore business
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in securing corporate and utility renewable energy buyers for our North American onshore wind and solar business, through in-depth market analysis and collaboration with cross-functional groups.
Welcome to Onshore Commercial
You’ll be part of Origination & Power Marketing (PMO) where you, together with your colleagues, will investigate and identify new origination prospects across the US. You’ll also perform energy market research, help to create presentations and materials to support marketing efforts, and maintain comprehensive customer databases. The immediate team of five is highly collaborative, located across the US.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating with PMO team members, Development, Finance, Engineering, and other departments, to prepare for proposals and meetings with customers
- preparing Request For Proposals (RFP) summaries and supporting regional PMO team member(s) on RFP responses
- maintaining a database of all market opportunities, customers, submitted proposals, and pricing models
- reading, tracking, and summarizing Utility integrated resource plans.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, or environmental science
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on team collaboration in both virtual and in person settings
- possess industry passion, are motivated to achieve personal and organizational goals, and work collaboratively with cross functional groups
- can produce high quality, detailed, and organized work with minimal supervision
- work well in a high-performing team setting.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-10-22. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be attending various domestic industry/customer events, presentations and in person team meetings.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.