Land Contract Administrative Assistant
Imagine a future where you further the development of Onshore North America’s renewable energy projects by interfacing with multiple departments to support landowners’ needs
Join us in this role where you’ll support the administration and maintenance of land agreements in every stage of a project. You’ll gain broad exposure and understanding of what it takes to build and operate a renewable energy project while helping with legal documents, accounting, and landowner customer service.
Welcome to Asset Management
You’ll be part of Lease Administration where you, together with your colleagues, will process incoming land agreements, maintain ownership and obligations, and track project status to ensure all rights of the agreements are being upheld and all payments are being administered correctly. You’ll interface with Development, Construction, Asset Management, Legal, Accounting, GIS, and other teams in the effort to maintain reporting from the land contract database to ensure accurate and timely landowner payments and tracking of contractual obligations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- intaking and organizing land contract documentation
- conducting land contract documentation management activities
- assisting with the preparation of project payments and landowner mailouts
- providing notary services to signatories for land contract execution
- providing limited data entry and reporting using land contract administration software and accounting software tools
- assisting in supporting and communicating with relevant teams on land contract data, ownership, and payment activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have beginners’ level administration experience, and having a basic level of land contract experience is a plus
- are a notary or are willing to become a notary
- have excellent organizational skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-10-22. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.