Finance and controlling
Financial (Senior) Analyst
Imagine a future where you’ll contribute to the green energy transformation while gaining insight into the strategic and financial future of Ørsted
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the Group’s overall long-term financial business plan and for providing the top management with financial and strategic analyses to support decision-making. Furthermore, the team is responsible for the internal valuation of the company and the yearly portfolio risk overview. Our key deliverables will be reported directly to Group Management and to the Board of Directors.
Welcome to Treasury & Capital Planning
You’ll be part of Financial Planning & Analysis where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for our overall long-term financial business plan, which is the key capital planning tool in group. On a continuous basis, the team conducts various analyses to support decision and hence the capital allocation in the Group. The long-term financial business plan is used to provide long-term financial guidance to the capital markets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the financial business plan for one of the Group’s business units which is reported to the management team and the Board of Directors
- conducting financial analysis based on the consolidated financial business plan e.g. prices and currency sensitivities, business case, and portfolio updates, etc.
- preparing the annual portfolio risk overview of the group’s most significant business risks
- assisting in preparing the internal valuation of individual business cases and the group in general
- assisting in analysing investment decisions to support the capital allocation of the Group’s investment programme.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have either recently finished a master’s degree in finance, business administration, or economy corresponding to Danish degrees or have working experience with financial modelling and analysis or valuation
- preferably, but not required, have gained experience through a relevant student position
- have capabilities in business modelling in Excel and a sound knowledge of PowerPoint
- are ambitious, curious, an original thinker, and a good team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Simon Tietgen Hermind Rosentoft, Senior Manager, on +4599555689 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.