Sourcing specialist to procure equipment and cultivate stakeholder relations
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for sourcing, tendering, and negotiating contracts in selected categories for our Onshore business unit
Join us in this role where you’ll work with stakeholders to establish viable, cost-effective, and strategic sourcing objectives. The core responsibilities include direct procurement of equipment to meet Onshore’s targets while effectively developing and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Welcome to Onshore Procurement & Construction
You’ll be part of Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will be working with multidisciplinary project teams and play a vital role in driving the commercial strategy for our equipment procurement. We value a commercial and curious mindset, a caring and original personality, and being a team player.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with stakeholders to establish viable, cost-effective, and strategic sourcing objectives
- designing and implementing procurement policies and procedures that align with our broader supplier compliance practices
- generating bids and evaluating RFP materials
- drafting, evaluating, negotiating, and executing project-level contracts and amendments in compliance with company legal and commercial objectives
- effectively communicating and presenting status and progress on procurement activities to various internal stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have mid-level experience in procurement and supply chain management of energy storage, renewable energy, or large-scale equipment
- have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, law, supply chain management, international business, or similar
- have experience with developing contracts, including framework agreements
- have excellent stakeholder management skills, have the ability to communicate freely at all organizational levels, and are able to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions as well as with the external supply chain
- are solution-oriented and have a self-starter mindset, thrive in a rapidly developing working environment, and have experience with building constructive working relationships in an international team
- have substantial experience in leading RFPs for large equipment contracts.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-10-22. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.