Lead procurement manager
Imagine a future where you’re part a dynamic team of highly experienced colleagues that manages contracts for our projects in the United Kingdom and North America
Join us in this role where you’ll form part of an EPC Project Management team for one of our major offshore wind projects in the US. You’ll spearhead the overall contract management efforts of the project and influence significant project decisions throughout its duration.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management – UK & NA where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of a team that manages contracts for our projects in the United Kingdom or North America. Our team consists of highly experienced colleagues and is characterised by trust and team spirit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- the project leadership team that refers to the EPC Director of the project
- providing contract management guidance and governance for the project
- spearheading a large team of contract managers across multiple locations, providing leadership and guidance
- planning project resources in alignment with project managers and line managers
- running senior project management tracks with key suppliers, focussing on collaboration, risk management, and potentially claim settlements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a leader who guides and inspires your team members and help them grow
- are a skilled communicator
- are an experienced commercial project manager capable of advising fellow project managers, line managers, and the EPC Director
- have extensive experience in participating in collaboration and/or negotiation tracks with senior members of key suppliers
- use your experience to think ahead, plan accordingly, and follow through on project plans.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of UK & US Contract Management, on +4599555616 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll participate in project meetings in Europe and the US. You’re also expected to travel to various supplier and site locations around the world.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.