Assistant contract manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be a part of a dynamic team of highly experienced colleagues that manages contracts for our projects in the United Kingdom or North America
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management – UK & NA where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of a team that manages contracts for our projects in the United Kingdom or North America. Our team of highly experienced colleagues is characterised by trust and team spirit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing variations to contracts
- handling payment certificates
- issuing Taking Over Certificates (TOCs)
- participating in project meetings with suppliers
- supporting senior contract managers in general contract management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with administrative tasks and preferably have a cross-disciplinary background
- have a positive, result-oriented, and proactive approach to your tasks
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully
- are a team player
- can cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions in a global cross-cultural context.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bent Stanley Madsen, Head of UK & US Contract Management, on +4599555616 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.