Senior project lead for QHSE PMO
Imagine a future where you drive world-class QHSE by overseeing the portfolio of global projects and programmes
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) which is fundamental to ensuring that the right quality, health, safety, and environmental (QHSE) projects and programmes feature within the portfolio. You’ll establish that these projects are on track to reach our strategic objectives, providing daily support to programme and project managers.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of QHSE PMO where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in the QHSE Excellence Shared Service Centre, setting the structure and framework for project and programme management within QHSE. Together with your colleagues, you’ll regularly oversee the portfolio to help the QHSE senior leadership team make informed decisions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- undertaking business case appraisals, development, and cost-benefit analyses
- leading on budget and cost elements across our QHSE portfolio
- ensuring our internal project contracts are of a high quality
- supporting and running forum meetings for our project and programme managers and owners
- coaching and mentoring project and programme managers to help build expertise across QHSE and enable them to deliver strategic change initiatives
- identifying potential challenges and opportunities for improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proven track record in portfolio and project management, with experience in business cases
- ideally have a recognised project, programme, and portfolio management qualification, e.g., PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, PMP, etc.
- preferably have previous experience in QHSE
- can communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels, and across multiple global locations
- can take complex information and make it easily understandable
- are a people person and are adept at building relationships with a diverse range of global stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the DK position, please don’t hesitate to contact Emily Spearman, Head of QHSE PMO, on +447768465290 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the Poland position, please don’t hesitate to contact Emily Spearman, Head of QHSE PMO, on +447768465290 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK position, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to attend face-to-face team meetings up to once a quarter and visit other teams in QHSE to support best-practice training in projects and programmes, as necessary.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.