Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you play a key role in leading and developing our Financial Services APAC set-up in our Malaysia office
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services (FS) APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will manage and oversee the smooth running of P2P operations and help implement continuous process improvements to the business in collaboration with the FS team in Europe. As part of a diverse team, you’ll help identify, analyse, and improve business processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing proactively to the alignment of our P2P processes, ensuring an efficient collaboration between FS and the business
- developing and leading the FS team in Malaysia
- being responsible for the delivery on all services-related matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within a relevant field
- have extensive experience in P2P/Finance SSC
- have experience with successfully leading, engaging, and motivating a team
- speak, write, and read Bahasa Malaysia and English
- understand and have experience with SAP and Concur
- have good communication skills towards stakeholders and employees in the team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting the other half of your management team in Denmark at least once a year.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.