IT and digital
Asset project IT delivery manager
Imagine a future where you engage and interact with your skilful team members who deliver IT infrastructure and cyber security products
Join us in this role where you’ll be the interface between IT and our offshore wind farms. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and ensuring the delivery of our IT products to our customers across the globe. These deliveries range from internet connections for the sites, over servers and network taps to backup, and cyber security solutions. Ørsted IT works according to the SAFe principles and you’ll bridge that delivery method with the stage-gate or waterfall model used in our construction projects.
Welcome to Infrastructure Management
You’ll be part of Asset Lifecycle IT Product Development Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will join a new team in the start-up phase with the possibility to influence the future direction and development. We work towards establishing a permanent delivery organisation with a global and scalable perspective.
You’ll play an important role in:
- making sure that the scope, budget, and timeline is agreed upon between IT and the construction project
- ensuring that the deliveries for the construction project are described as features and placed on the respective IT Product Line backlogs
- supporting the stakeholder management between IT and the construction organisation
- delivering IT products for Ørsted’s construction projects aiming to build offshore wind which can be affected by the critical national infrastructure in the respective countries.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have great knowledge of PMI and SAFe project models
- have experience with working in large construction projects with an IT Infrastructure focus
- have experience with stakeholder management
- possess solid communication and interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate with key stakeholders and your colleagues
- are fluent in written and spoken English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mads Thorsted Nielsen, IT Product Manager, on +4599557896 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.