Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you play a key role in the green energy transformation by working with large-scale infrastructure projects for the global market leader within offshore wind
Join us in this role where, in due time, you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling key investment decisions and M&A transactions. You’ll be working closely together with your business and senior management colleagues in preparing recommendations for the Board of Directors. Furthermore, you’ll be supporting other departments in preparing key material, such as investor presentations for Investor Relations.
Welcome to Executive Decision Support
You’ll be part of the Executive Decision Support team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the decision processes for large investment projects, M&A transactions, and other key decisions. We’re a passionate and ambitious team consisting of five full-time employees that also puts an emphasis on being supportive, curious, and caring. You’ll receive the support and have the freedom to do your very best, and there are many opportunities to develop within the team, as well as limitless opportunities for development within our company.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning, coordinating, and controlling key decisions for our offshore wind, renewable hydrogen, market, and bioenergy projects
- handling, in collaboration with the team, a portfolio of large-scale infrastructure projects and acting as a proactive support for those projects
- developing and preparing various ad hoc analyses for our senior management colleagues within the Commercial and EPC & Operations business units
- administering and reporting on key metrics as part of our performance management set-up
- being an active part of developing the dynamics, collaboration, and communication within the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a recently acquired master’s degree within finance, economics, or similar, and have delivered consistent results
- are curious, thrive in an international environment, and speak and write English fluently
- can interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- thrive with working both independently and as part of a team
- have an eye for detail, a structured approach, and can plan and coordinate your daily work independently
- and may have experience with preparing investment recommendations using PowerPoint and Word.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Moe, Head of Executive Decision Support, on +4599559589 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.