Operations and technicians
Offshore Planner (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’re part of our exciting offshore projects and responsible for the planning and scheduling of our operations
Join us in this role where you’ll become an offshore planner responsible for all details related to the planning and scheduling of our operations.
Welcome to EPC & Operations
You’ll be part of Planning & Scheduling where you, together with your colleagues, will be an important stabiliser of the organisation and where you’ll play an essential role in achieving our sustainable goals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning logistic solutions (based on work plans/schedule) to maximise time in the WTG and to minimise travel times and distance
- updating and maintaining access restrictions across the site and reporting maintenance periods to the wider organisation
- maintaining the visual scheduling board and ensuring that it also includes weather/yield daily activity tracking
- developing and managing long-, mid-, and short-term integrated site plans and scheduling for all offshore works
- creating, maintaining, closing, and prioritising work orders (SAP maintenance) and resource allocation for a safe and effective operation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed apprenticeship or degree within a technical or technical-commercial field
- have excellent communication skills in English
- possess knowledge of project or resource planning and have experience with planning and scheduling tools
- possess knowledge of and have experience with SAP
- are able and willing to work in 14/14 offshore rotations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition team - on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.