Finance and controlling
Student assistant for financial tasks
Imagine a future where you use your financial capabilities to assess performance and impact decision-making on our Danish combined heat and power plants (CHPs)
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for creating financial insights to impact real business decisions in the Bioenergy business area. You’ll help create financial reports, forecasts, business cases, and valuations for both the management and project teams, all with a view to influencing decision-making in our Bioenergy department.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Business Finance Bioenergy where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a business finance setup that plays a key role in Bioenergy by supporting the decision-makers throughout our organisation in bridging new investments, business performance, and financial statements. You’ll be part of a caring and ambitious team of fourteen colleagues, working closely with different stakeholders across Bioenergy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, maintaining, and operating business cases, performance controlling, and valuation models in Excel
- drafting decision material and recommendations for senior management, both on an ad hoc basis and as part of monthly reporting
- participating in the multiple annual forecasting processes
- contributing with ad hoc financial analyses to the business and participating in cross-functional and corporate development projects
- liaising with many different stakeholders, helping to bridge the gap between finance and the rest of the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are in the final year of your bachelor’s degree or have started a master’s degree in economics, finance, or similar
- are a proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint
- are keen to work within corporate finance
- are curious by nature and eager to help develop the business, as well as personal competencies
- have a keen interest in the energy sector and want to understand the business and underlying value-drivers to secure high-quality and timely analyses
- have empathy and the ability to influence, enabling you to impact the business and create good relationships across the organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Michel Frederiksen, Senior Manager, on +4599556451 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.