Imagine a future where you support our service and site management in maintaining a healthy and secure work environment to secure productiveness and well-being
Join us in this role where you’ll support the entire business in achieving its goals. We’re responsible for the service and site management and we ensure a functional landscape for all our colleagues to thrive, engage, and grow. Your role includes improving standardisations and providing valuable service.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Facility Management where you, together with your colleagues, will support the local business units and improve our workplace attractiveness to ensure a productive and sustainable workplace with excellent service delivery. You’ll enable our performance management to help focus our time, costs, knowledge, and know-how correctly so that we better understand cost, quality, and service trade-offs and solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining a well-organised and presentable office area through daily floor walks and general observation
- providing a professional and stakeholder-focused service to colleagues by ensuring all service point jobs and requests are actioned, followed up on, and closed out within agreed timescales
- providing support at the reception area during team vacation, periods of sickness, and other periods as required
- updating vendor database, conducting market research, and comparing costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors
- preparing purchase requisition when needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an experienced facility or office assistant with great knowledge on workplace management
- are detail- and process-oriented, with the ability to get to know new systems, processes, and workflows
- are outgoing and service-minded
- are a team player with a proactive and versatile approach to your work tasks
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[31 Oct 2021]]. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[ Tan Zhe Chua]], [[ Facility Manager]], on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.