Finance and controlling
Finance business partner
Imagine a future where you can impact business decisions through financial analysis while ensuring a high quality of financial reports
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for preparing financial analysis and monthly financial reporting along with making long and short-term forecasts for the Market Trading business area in Ørsted. You’ll also get the opportunity to impact and improve our handling and mitigation of merchant risk.
Welcome to Welcome to Business Finance Markets
You’ll be part of Business Finance Markets where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a finance business partner setup and play a key role in bridging business performance and financial statements which supports the decision-makers throughout our organisation. You’ll work in a team of 11 bright and ambitious colleagues, all working to support our Markets department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the monthly management reporting and thereby ensure high quality of the financials reported to top management team in our Markets area
- preparing short and long-term financial forecasts
- increasing the transparency and understanding of the merchant risk and how it’s handled
- driving change and leading projects in the fast-changing environment of the energy market
- contributing to creating transparency in earnings for trading and hedging activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold or are about to finish a relevant master’s degree in finance or economics
- have a natural curiosity and seeks to understand the business and its underlying value drivers to secure high-quality analyses
- are a skilled communicator with a flair for stakeholder management and can communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- are proactive and enjoy challenging the status quo
- are a proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sindri Sigurthorsson, Head of Business Finance Markets, on +4599555172 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.