Sales and energy trading
Imagine a future where you’re working as energy manager in the US Revenue function, which leads all revenue-related activities for our US offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for shaping our market revenue assumptions for future bids as well as setting up market entry and risk management processes for our awarded projects.
Welcome to US Revenue
You’ll be part of US Revenue where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the origination of non-state offtake, bid preparation in relation to revenue assumptions, as well as securing efficient energy management of our PPAs during the operational life of our wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and leading preparations for revenue activities supporting new bids
- developing, preparing, and executing the strategy for the market entry process for our US offshore wind projects
- developing a revenue risk management strategy in cooperation with JV partners and internal stakeholders
- coordinating the execution of the revenue risk management strategy with the QSE and/or trading agent for the relevant project
- reporting to external and internal stakeholders on market entry and risk management operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are commercially savvy and have a minimum of five years of US power market experience
- have operational experience from working with energy markets at ISO and/or Energy Marketing level
- have power market and green certificate knowledge
- are strong on communication and stakeholder management and are open to working in an international organization
- are able to work independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than December 1, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.