Finance and controlling
Market Data supporter- maternity cover
Imagine a future where you deliver market data, tools, insights, and valuation curves to our Risk Management, Markets, and Finance departments
Join us in this role where you’ll source and validate external price data and in-house modelled curves, while supporting our growth journey by continuously configuring new prices as the company expands its global footprint.
Welcome to Risk Models & Analytics
You’ll be part of Market Data where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver enterprise-wide price support as part of an agile organisation following the Kanban method. You’ll get five bright, honest, and passionate colleagues who’ll help you grow your talent, while listening to your new and innovative ideas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- validating daily price flows and continuously improving our in-house, Python-based quality assurance tools
- supporting our stakeholders across the entire company with requests for market data, tools, or ad-hoc analyses
- designing and implementing improvements and new features where you’ll get the responsibility for your own programming tasks
- modelling valuation curves for PnL, risk management, forecast, and financial accounting
- adding new price areas to our setup as the company expands its global footprint.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have basic financial and mathematical understanding
- have hands-on experience with coding and version control systems, e.g. Python, SQL, MatLab, git, or similar
- are curious, eager to learn, and motivated by designing simple and robust solutions
- have a technical flair
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Clement Andersen, Director, on +4599555541 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with the end date 31 December 2022.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.