IT and digital
DnD Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain IT solutions for the world’s largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications that visualise complexity in a simple and user-friendly way to support our Offshore business unit.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Agile Release Train (ART) for Offshore Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and maintain IT systems to operate our wind farms. You’ll be part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Offshore to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing products for our Offshore operations as part of the ART team
- working collaboratively with other technical acoustic team members, the product owner, and the scrum master
- working with Azure, i.e., Event Hubs and Azure Kubernetes, AzureDevOps, .NET Core, and Docker
- having full responsibility for the entire development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- developing high-quality products.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering, and have extensive professional experience in software development
- have an Agile mindset to enable teamwork and deliver value
- have a proven track record and experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft Net Core, C#, Angular, and Visual Studio Team Services
- have experience with cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure, and have good knowledge of and development experience with cloud design patterns
- have experience with relevant development tools and specific applications, as well as a strong understanding of object-oriented design and development principles, e.g., Angular, SOLID, DRY, and React
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate business and technical requirements with ease, and can initiate and drive innovation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Head of Custom Applications CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an apployment contract.