IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that supports and further improves the operational aspect of the organisation’s IT environment
Join us in this role where you’ll be diving into a plethora of topics and where you’ll conceptualise, develop, and maintain reports for IT management. You’ll also be given a lot of responsibility and opportunity to bring your thoughts or ideas to fruition. You’ll be joining a growing department with new and exciting tasks where you’ll be able to impact your workday.
Welcome to IT Operational Excellence CoE
You’ll be part of Centre of Excellence – IT Operational Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will strive to reduce risks that might hinder operational stability through education, policies, and guidelines in areas such as, but not limited to, change, quality, and GDPR management. You’ll also work on ensuring quick reestablishment of operational stability following a potential breach or failure by securing best practices and guidelines in areas such as problem, crisis, and major incident management and being proactive by looking at our app performance across the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and conceptualising reports for IT management
- supporting existing reporting and automation of reporting
- communicating with stakeholders and supporting their tasks
- assisting in innovating reporting ITIL services (problem, change, and incident)
- developing and maintaining our IT platform for communication and information about your department’s work processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a flair for details and a data-oriented mindset
- can work independently and think outside the box
- possess good Excel skills and enjoy doing data analyses
- preferably have some knowledge of PowerBI and SQL
- have completed or are at the end of your bachelor’s programme and are now enrolled in a relevant master’s programme or another IT-related engineering degree.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, IT Product Manager, on +4540499933 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.