Imagine a future where you’ll play a key role in sourcing and negotiating maintenance services for our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the Offshore O&M Services Procurement team and play a key role in sourcing and negotiating maintenance services for our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore O&M Services Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will secure contracts for the supply of services for our offshore wind farms while reporting to the Head of Offshore O&M Services Procurement. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and driven team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing a facility management services strategy for our company
- owning and managing the procurement process covering the sourcing strategy and leading contract negotiations, contract signing, and contract management to support the overall module sourcing strategy
- engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders to understand the business needs and establish and execute suitable and effective sourcing strategies
- issuing and managing tenders and RFIs/RFPs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a commercial mindset and experience in procurement, covering sourcing strategies, negotiation, contracting, and stakeholder management
- are able to work with tight deadlines and different projects at the same time
- have experience with facilities management contracts
- have the ability to engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- are capable of presenting to a large audience
- are solution-oriented with a self-starter mindset, thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and have experience with building constructive working relationships in an international team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be based in the UK but have stakeholders in other countries and regions.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.