Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you support our Markets business with financial analyses, reporting, and forecasting
Join us in this role where you’ll become student assistant in our Business Finance Markets team. You’ll influence decisions and support the finance business partners by performing analyses, supporting reporting, and helping prepare forecasts across the Markets business area.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Business Finance Markets where you, together with your colleagues, will play a key role in bridging business performance and financial statements. You’ll work in a team of 11 bright and ambitious colleagues, all working as finance business partners for our Markets department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conducting financial analyses and preparing the monthly management reporting, thereby ensuring the high quality of the financials reported to top management in our Markets department
- helping prepare short-term and long-term financial forecasts
- contributing to creating transparency in earnings for the power portfolio, gas portfolio, market trading, and B2B activities
- interacting with the business in making complex activities easily understandable.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently taking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, finance, or similar
- have a natural curiosity and a wish to understand the business and underlying value drivers to secure high-quality analyses
- are a skilled communicator with a flair for stakeholder management, and have the ability to communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- are proactive and enjoy challenging the status quo
- have a results-oriented and value-adding approach to your work and a flair for working with complicated analytical challenges.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sindri Sigurthorsson, Head of Business Finance Markets, on +4599555172 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.