IT and digital
Imagine a future where you develop and manage digital roadmaps that enable the business to make the right digital priorities
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with IT and business to create and manage our digital roadmaps, connecting the digital strategy with our agile delivery engines. You’ll facilitate necessary processes, coordinate relevant collaboration, and ensure the best possible stakeholder management to enable key stakeholders to prioritise, decide, and execute the right digital initiatives, necessary to meet the business strategy.
You’ll be part of the Digital Roadmaps and Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will be partly responsible for facilitating the digital pipeline and the digital governance. We work at the strategic to tactical levels, making the digital strategy come alive in digital roadmaps and facilitate the associated decision making to secure funding and prioritisation in the digital portfolios. Our stakeholders include all levels in business as well as our colleagues in IT.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing digital roadmaps together with business colleagues that enable them to prioritise and execute relevant initiatives
- managing digital roadmaps in a structured environment enabling our decision boards to follow up on value potentials and general funding
- delivering decision material to funding boards and business owners that enable them to seek, provide, and understand funding requests
- collaborating with our technical IT colleagues to break down the business direction and objectives for our delivery engines to execute according to priorities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in business or science, and have experience with or a great interest in the business aspect of digitalisation
- enjoy communicating with a variety of stakeholders on several organisational levels, incl. English language skills
- have an analytical mindset with solid problem-solving skills, as well as a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- dare to challenge and you know when to listen and when to speak - you utilise your knowledge of stakeholder management and you nurture professional relationships
- enjoy the combination of explorative work alongside management of existing achievements and are outgoing as well as supportive and progressive.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Gertov, Head of Dig. Enablement & Roadmaps CoE, on +4599558850 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.