Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you play an integral part in the global conversion to green energy, with the state-of-the-art, first-of-its-kind Renescience technology representing the future of green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll carry out planned maintenance work on the facility, including on the CHP & AD plant, and where you’ll cooperate and coordinate with the operations team to ensure maximum plant availability. You’ll contribute to establishing maintenance plans and coordinate the implementation of maintenance systems, and you’ll provide a reactive response to equipment faults and breakdowns. Finally, you’ll participate in and support continuous improvement and root cause analysis projects.
Welcome to Renescience Maintenance
You’ll be part of the Electrical Maintenance team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that all Renescience core machinery and equipment are maintained to the highest of standards. You’ll be directly involved in the planning, execution, and reporting of all maintenance activities on site. Working in a team of six technicians, on a rotating shift basis, you’ll form part of a well-driven group of experienced individuals with the common goal of optimising and improving the Renescience process.
You’ll play an important role in:
- carrying out maintenance work on the electrical instruments and control systems
- carrying out pre-planned and preventative maintenance activities throughout the facility to ensure optimum equipment performance at all times
- fault finding and carrying out corrective maintenance works where required
- reacting to electrical issues that arise throughout production in a swift and timely manner
- cooperating and coordinating with the operations team to ensure maximum plant availability.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a qualified, time-served electrical technician and have proven knowledge within the industrial environment
- have experience in working with maintenance management systems (SAP)
- possess good knowledge and understanding of instrumentation and control systems
- are proactive in your approach to your work
- have good organisational and communication skills with the ability to communicate with others at a technical and non-technical level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.