IT and digital
Head of ERP Applications Competence Centre
Imagine a future where you’ll be a people leader developing SAP talents in a full-blown agile organisation
Join us in this role as people leader where you’ll help build a thriving competence team focused on fulfilling demands from agile release trains and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT.
Welcome to ERP Applications Competence Centre (CC)
You’ll be part of the People Leadership team of CC leaders and the leadership team in one of our agile delivery areas where you, together with your colleagues, will help design a new team of consultants supporting centres of excellence, ARTs, IT product lines, and standing teams. You’ll refer to both business platforms and people leadership divisions. We offer a great opportunity to learn about energy markets and to be part of an international work environment with dedicated and skilled professionals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing SAP competence strategies and requirements for qualifications and competences
- ensuring relevant and up-to-date people development
- driving and ensuring job satisfaction and supporting an optimal working environment in collaboration with the delivery teams
- ensuring efficient and smooth resource allocation
- being responsible for the ongoing dialogue and evaluation of the employees
- running annual people processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent people management skills and experience leading highly specialised SAP employees with different areas of expertise
- have experience with people development of self-managing individuals with a great respect for the individual
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in science or business administration
- have experience with attracting and developing very skilled technical professionals
- have experience with people leadership in an agile setting and with leading in a matrix organisation
- are a remarkable networker and relationship-builder.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of PL CC Leaders, on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an mployment contract.