Strategy and business development
Lead asset integrity specialist
Imagine a future where you power your career through world-leading asset integrity management while contributing to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within Wind Power Operations. In the Asset Integrity team, we ensure the framework for managing the integrity of our assets and interface directly with technical and commercial stakeholders. We offer a position where you’ll use your communication and relationship-building skills (laterally and vertically) to further implementing our Asset Integrity Management (AIM) system to support our future growth.
Welcome to Asset Plans & Integrity
You’ll be part of the dynamic Asset Integrity team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that the sister departments’ hands-on subject matter experts work in a standardised and coordinated way and with clear, timely deliveries towards our customers and strategic objectives. The Asset Integrity team is diverse and contains different experts and roles, which is essential to deliver on the cross-disciplinary assignments as well as to act in a dynamic and engaging manner towards stakeholders wherever circumstances change and alignment is required.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and maintaining the AIM framework and strategies based on ISO 55001, focusing on driving down costs to prepare for globalisation and growth
- setting up and maintaining main processes for the AIM system, with a special focus on the maintenance planning process and management of change
- steering the development of IT tools and other enablers to support the AIM processes in a standardised and scalable direction
- steering and coaching the Asset Integrity team with their running assignments and supporting them on aligning expectations with customers
- ensuring collaboration and alignment with stakeholders and proper reporting to customers on our main deliveries
- measuring our performance and customer satisfaction for continual improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or business administration
- have experience from a larger operating organisation with English as the business language and where operational development and adapting to change is at the core of the operation
- have a proactive, engaging, and systematic approach to your own and the team’s assignments and understand how to steer development projects
- have very strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills and can seat and steer meetings and workshops involving different functions and representations across the organisation
- have a profound understanding of and/or training in asset management and ISO 55001 with its strategic line-of-sight focus and it’s balancing of technical, commercial, and risk drivers.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Petur Martin Herdalur, Head of Asset Plans & Integrity, on +4599557576 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll meet with your colleagues in Gentofte or Skærbæk at least once a month and your main stakeholders in Denmark, the UK, and Germany at least once a year.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.