Engineering and construction
Senior structural asset integrity engineer
Imagine a future where you take up the technical challenges of being our key specialist ensuring structural integrity of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the overall handling of our structural assets in operation, including ensuring optimal operation and maintenance of the offshore structures. You’ll focus on evaluating structural risks and establish preventive and corrective maintenance at all our sites, including front-line support. You’ll drive integrity cases affecting assets by recommending optimal solutions to ensure that assets can be operated safely and effectively throughout the lifecycle of offshore wind farms.
Welcome to AIM Mechanical & Structural
You’ll be part of the Structural team where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in the lifecycle of our offshore wind projects. You’ll work with a multitude of stakeholders in technical and commercial departments across our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and implementing an optimal maintenance setup of structures, securing the highest possible availability while keeping costs low
- using your technical skills to ensure transparency of the maintenance strategy and risks of the sites that you are responsible for and ensuring compliance with the structural strategy and local authority requirements
- performing root cause analyses and managing the implementation of the required solutions, e.g. ensuring that integrity findings are captured and communicated to technical and commercial stakeholders
- driving improvement projects within your own technical area and being the technical expert in relation to asset management, supply chain management, and warranty management
- mastering technical aspects of foundations, communicating technical project statuses, and managing internal and external stakeholders focused on technical, legal, and commercial aspects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor or master’s degree in structural engineering or similar and have experience from a similar role
- have experience with design or maintenance of offshore structures and preferably experience with technical project management
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to operate efficiently in an international environment
- possess a high drive, are a good communicator who can handle many stakeholders, and have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are good at handling interfaces and collaborating across cultures and functions
- thrive on solving complex and abstract problems and are a team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Roden Jensen, Head of Mechanical & Structural, on +4599554555 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.