Regional Security Advisor, UK/CE
Imagine a future where you play a part in implementing global security solutions to protect the world’s most sustainable company
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key figure in the implementation of security solutions in the UK and Central Europe. You’ll be the focal security point of contact in all physical security-related matters in the UK/CE region. Here, you’ll perform both gap analysis and audits, along with securing the global implementation of the physical security framework. You’ll also act as an advisor supporting the entire UK/CE organisation.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Site & Building Security where you, together with your seven colleagues, will be responsible for developing and implementing the policies, guidelines, and processes necessary to deliver a professional global physical security solution. We are a very collaborative team supporting each other towards joint goals. You’ll therefore have a strong collaborative role throughout the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- introducing the Global physical security policy and instruction in the UK/CE region
- taking the lead in conducting physical security threat and risk assessment, gap analysis, and audits
- advising stakeholders in security-related matters, e.g., writing, updating, and implementing site-specific security plans, instructions, and guidelines
- ensuring cooperation between project managers and site managers, security, IT, and external suppliers, by implementing Access Control, CCTV, and other security solutions
- ensuring that security and fire installations at all UK/CE sites comply with locally applicable laws, legislation, regulations, codes, and policies, as well as requirements from other stakeholders
- conducting emergency exercises and performing incident handling and investigations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess at least three years’ experience working with physical security in a large international company
- have experience driving change processes in a multinational organisation and recognise both business needs, key drivers, and security service delivery models
- have conceptual skills, along with a proven ability to grasp essentials and create innovative security solutions beyond baseline delivery involving data, IT systems, stakeholders, and peers
- take ownership and are a collaborative and efficient communicator who can create guidelines and instructions in an international context
- have proven and extensive experience with implementing new security policies, standards, instructions, and executive presentations within an international context, covering various buildings and site classes
- have previous experience working with fire and continuity planning.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tina Lehmann Jensen, Head of Global Site & Building Security, on +4599558633 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be responsible for all of Ørsted’s UK/CE sites - furthermore it is expected that you’ll travel to Denmark visiting the other members for the security team.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.