Finance and controlling
Student Assistant for Treasury Front Office
Imagine a future where you are on the forefront of the financial markets where you’ll contribute to Ørsted’s hedging and financial investment needs
Join us in this role where you’ll support our daily hedging, cash management, and funding activities while gaining in-depth knowledge of financial markets.
Welcome to Treasury & Capital Planning
You’ll be part of our Treasury Front Office team where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of one the most sophisticated treasury teams in the Nordics while you’ll still be working in a relaxed and flexible environment. Treasury Front Office is responsible for dealing with financial products such as foreign exchange, bonds and derivatives as well as managing Ørsted’s liquidity
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing various tasks related to trading with financial products as foreign exchange, bonds, and derivatives
- developing and automating repetitive processes
- assisting with correct deal capturing into our Treasury Management System (Quantum)
- running ad hoc analysis in close collaboration with Ørsted’s Funding and Risk Management teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or similar
- have an eagerness to learn and are good at communicating complex matters in a simple way, being fluent in English
- have an analytical mindset and good IT competences -programming experience is a plus, but not required
- challenge status quo while having a “get the job done” mindset
- have an interest in financial markets.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Gramtorp Bjoern, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99556176 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09-16 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.