Finance and controlling
Senior Revenue Accountant
Imagine a future where you lead the expansion for Global Billing in APAC with detailed knowledge and support on local requirements for billing practices
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for integrating Ørsted’s billing processes and services in the APAC region. You’ll be leading our transformation with your local knowledge on VAT, local tax, transfer pricing etc. Also, you’ll handle operational tasks and develop the standardisation of our billing processes in APAC in collaboration with leading colleagues in Europe.
Welcome to Back Office
You’ll be part of our Global Billing & Master Data team where you, together with your colleagues, will have your focus on AR/Billing in the APAC region, where Billing is preformed both internally and externally. Other responsibilities in the team are KYC, Customer master data, and bank account management. We are focused on supporting Ørsted Globally, especially now with our global expansion. As such, we always have best practice in mind when we deliver globally with local knowledge.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring compliant external and internal billing from APAC
- leading our continued expansion in APAC by supporting with a local financial knowledge on requirements and challenges
- maintaining and establishing Ørsted’s processes related to Global Billing as the owner in APAC
- proactively taking ownership of all APAC tasks related to AR and Global Billing.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, or similar
- have in depth knowledge of local requirements for invoicing, accounting and VAT/Tax/WHT
- are confident being the driving force of your team, being a main actor in the decision-making processes
- have an eye for detail, a proactive mindset, and curiosity for your area of expertise
- speak and write English fluently, aa well as another Asian language e.g., Chinese or Mandarin
- have a strong financial perspective on being compliant in the billing area – WHT, CBC etc.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-04-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.