APAC Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Imagine a future where you’ll scope recruitments and hire best-in-class, diverse talents
Join us in this role where you’ll be recruiting talents for Ørsted’s organisation in Asia Pacific region. You’ll be advertising, direct searching, and liaising with external agencies in order to attract and recruit the best, the right, and a diverse set of talents
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition
You’ll be part of the Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team based in Taipei, Taiwan, and you’ll team up with highly skilled Ørsted regional talent acquisition colleagues in Asia as part of the global Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you’ll plan and drive recruitment processes together with hiring managers and in collaboration with other HR colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing scoping, sparring, and collaboration with hiring managers to understand and deliver on their hiring needs
- closing the full cycle talent acquisition process efficiently while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- creating and maintaining a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- understanding and competently explaining regulations, policies, and procedures to employees and managers
- from time to time, supporting the APAC HR team with team activities and ad-hoc projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have recruitment competence with a track record of successfully scoping and delivering recruitment and talent acquisition
- have HR experience, advantageously from a multitude of Asian countries
- have corporate experience from a multinational company
- possess cultural awareness combined with excellent engagement and communication skills
- preferably have experience with change management, D&I, and recruitment systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-05-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.