Student Assistant with a passion for Admin & Management Support
Imagine a future where you’re part of a diverse admin team at the core of Ørsted IT where you can hone your admin skills and enable great leadership
Join us in this role where you’ll partner with a team of admin professionals, supporting the IT management team. You’ll take ownership of various administrative processes and support our team whilst learning how to navigate at all levels of a global organisation. You’ll be a vital piece of our puzzle: responsible for all the smaller things and ready to take part in all the bigger things, playing a crucial role wherever needed across our product catalogue.
Welcome to IT
You’ll be part of IT Management Support where you, together with your colleagues, will provide support to the IT Management team. Our responsibilities are broad and varied and we excel at the operational level where we communicate, execute, and follow through. We welcome you into a diverse, international team where knowledge sharing is top of our agenda - both within our team and in the broader admin support community of our organisation. Through personal leadership and a strong sense of belonging, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make a valued difference for management and your colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning and executing a variety of administrative processes in the team, incl. expenses, membership list maintenance, shared mailbox monitoring, and holiday overviews, etc.
- increasing the productivity and capacity of your colleagues by supporting them in executing and improving administrative processes
- planning and managing travel and expenses
- planning and managing events for leadership
- optimising processes and driving shared tasks across the IT organisation, in close collaboration with your colleagues in the team and our key stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a flair for numbers, an affinity with all things digital, and curiosity to fuel exploration and learning
- are passionate about supporting others and gravitate naturally towards structure, systems, and well-defined processes
- thrive on joint successes rather than individual homeruns, but you can also work independently, prioritising a wide variety of tasks and commitments
- have proficient PC/Windows 10 skills, especially Microsoft O365: Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, SharePoint, and Excel, and are curious when it comes to digital tools and systems
- are fluent in English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ida Skovgaard Kortsen, Head of IT Management Support, on (Denmark +45) 99558175, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.