IT and digital
UX Student Assistant
Imagine a future where you’re part of an international work environment and combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience within the user experience field
Join us in this role where you’ll support our UX and Design Thinking teams in a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience in several areas like agile processes, communication, and stakeholder management, as well as of course the classical UX and Design Thinking skills, such as wireframing, journeys, and workshop facilitation.
Welcome to Agile UX & QM
You’ll be part of Agile UX & QM where you, together with your colleagues, will be supporting the department Agile Delivery. The team consists of 18 student assistants supporting Agile Delivery, as well as UX designers and quality managers. You and your colleagues will be working from our office in Gentofte, supporting our ARTs and business. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from helping with workshop facilitation, sending out surveys, and preparing analysis, to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with administrative operations, such as project management and updating SharePoint sites, ADO, or planners
- drawing, wireframing or prototyping, in collaboration with designers on smaller designs or redesigns for ARTs and projects
- conducting interviews, collecting data, analysing and presenting data with or for our designers
- preparing workshops, trainings, or design sprint facilitations with our UX and Design Thinking consultants.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are good at both collaborating and communicating, both online and offline
- have at least two years left of your degree within Digital Design or Digital Transformation
- have an interest in design thinking and UX
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in English.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Ida Eriksen, Head of UX & Students CC, on (Denmark +45) 99558768 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00-11:30, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.