Finance and controlling
Finance Operations - Account Payable Reconciliation
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent quality accounts payable services to our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible of ensuring invoices and expenses around the world are processed on time while ensuring quality of the services rendered to our stakeholders.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services KUL where you, together with your colleagues, will support the reconciliation and other business support services on a global scale. You’ll join the Finance Operations team within Financial Services.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring timeliness and quality of reconciliation and other business support deliverables
- attending and solving issues raised in ServiceNow
- identifying and communicating process inefficiencies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge on reconciliation, especially within APAC, US, and Europe
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically within account payable
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving
- have great communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate matters in a professional and straightforward way
- speak and write English fluently and preferably have Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, or Vietnamese language skills as well.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.