Senior HR Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for providing HR Operations support essential to our Danish employees required for our organisation’s future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll be handling administrative tasks related to HR operations incl. contracts, promotions, annual processes, and key HR-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees, work alongside our People & Development team, and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact. As a senior specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing HR Operations advice to the wider team.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of DK HR Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted, for our Danish workforce. You’ll be responsible for supporting all HR activity within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required. The DK HR Operations team sits within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for preparing employment contracts and addendums while supporting HR Business Partners and managers in contract related matters for own business areas
- supporting the promotion process
- participating in projects and new initiatives
- taking responsibility for personnel administration.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant experience within HR Operations and have a great understanding of the H2R lifecycle
- are able to build and maintain positive working relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- are able to multi-task and prioritise to achieve personal and team goals
- It is important that you talk and write Danish and English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of CE & UK, on (United Kingdom +44) 7795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.