Regional Supply Chain Development Manager
Imagine a future where you experience project development and project execution with an industry-leading team within offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing local supply chains, supporting the product line in qualifying suppliers, and preparing future bids. You’ll work with key suppliers and our development teams and communicate with senior management in our Group.
Welcome to Category Management & Supply Chain Development
You’ll be part of the dynamic Supply Chain Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will lead the early supply chain development activity for projects, market, and the Continental Europe (CE) region.
You’ll play an important role in:
• providing strategic advice and detailed content for supply chain plans and value propositions for the projects
• being a figurehead and champion for supply chain development in the CE region, on behalf of Group procurement towards the supply chain
• aligning supply chain development with the objectives of procurement, operations, and offshore wind projects, incl. QHSE, value creation, sustainability, and cost competitiveness
• working in detail with relevant sourcing/contract managers and directly with suppliers
• providing subject-matter expertise to support stakeholder regulations and project management of local content stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
• have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
• are able to create trustful relationships with your internal and external stakeholders to influence outcomes
• have a commercial mindset
• preferably have experience within procurement and/or supply chain businesses
• have a degree in engineering or business.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Signe Dahl Wedel, Senior Lead Procurement Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557831 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.