Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you oversee the controlling and business partnering of the Operations Support Functions for the market leader within offshore wind energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play an active role in optimising our cost performance by providing financial insight to our Operations functions in offshore wind. The Operations & Asset Controlling team’s work is varied and includes both monthly reporting and forecasting and analysis.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Operations & Asset Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a global Finance team working with the Operations team to drive down the operating costs and the Commercial teams to maximise the EBITDA of the portfolio. We offer a unique and varied role where you’ll work across the offshore portfolio and have every opportunity to develop your knowledge, competences, and skillset. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the monthly reporting and controlling for the Operations’ central functions
- creating the annual budget and providing input into reforecasting processes during the year
- partnering directly with the Operations support functions central teams to understand the performance drivers and prepare commentary regarding monthly variances
- assisting in the production and continuous improvement of monthly management information and working with stakeholders to maximise the use of MI
- assisting in the master-data controlling of the SAP and SAP BPC system.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant financial background such as a master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, accounting, or similar
- possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, with an interest in IT systems to help develop new reports that provide more dynamic analyses
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to present results to your business partners in a professional way
- thrive on cooperating closely with colleagues across a large and multicultural organisation and enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and international organisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact David Murray, Manager, on (United Kingdom +44) 7900778560, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.