Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where your work will help lead in defining our brand presence, capturing attention, and driving engagement through graphic design and brand communication
Join us in this role where you’ll support our U.S. brand, marketing, and communications activities through creative design work. You’ll collaborate with a team of brand experts, writers, and producers to create content that supports our business objectives and activities. Mediums include digital and print assets, videos, illustration, social media, presentations, web, and event collateral. You’ll project manage all design requests from inception to completion and work with our Art Director to develop new creative templates.
Welcome to Corporate Affairs
You’ll be part of the Branding, Marketing & Sustainability team where you, together with your colleagues, will create creative, strategic, and clever assets that drive success across all business areas, in a team that values teamwork, ingenuity, and ambition. You’ll report to the Head of Branding for North America and work closely with a range of U.S. and global teams, incl. Global Design, Branding & Marketing, U.S. Communications & Government Affairs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with marketing to prioritize and project manage the delivery of creative assets
- managing and executing on design requests from all areas of the U.S. business, from concept creation through to development, approval, and implementation
- contributing to the evolution of creative brand application with the Global Design team
- developing and managing a system of design templates to create a more efficient catalogue of ready-to-use content that supports strategic business needs
- assisting with basic copywriting and editing for brand assets, contributing to the central messaging concept, in partnership with writers, in addition to the visual concept
- translating business communication needs into dynamic creative experiences.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a clear ability to think both creatively and critically: you’re willing to think outside the box to offer alternative solutions and best practices to support strategic needs
- offer thoughts, ideas, and questions in meetings to help guide projects forward with a collaborative and innovative spirit
- clearly articulate ideas and strategic thinking behind the work when presenting designs, and are comfortable giving and getting creative critique
- are a multidisciplined creative with a passion for creativity and have 3-5 years’ experience in brand-related graphic design and communications
- are flexible, accountable, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and will be comfortable working independently to take ownership of tasks and work outside of your primary skill set and comfort zone
- demonstrate strong time management and organization skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application and your design portfolio of work that demonstrates a range of design skills to us no later than July 11, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.