Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Imagine a future where you create a regulatory framework for renewable energy to meet the challenge of net zero
Join us in this role where you’ll work with your colleagues to find innovative regulatory solutions to support a world running entirely on green energy.
Welcome to UK Regulatory Affairs
You’ll be part of the UK Stakeholder & Regulations team where you, together with your colleagues, will be at the forefront of regulatory reform needed to reach net zero. You’ll support our ambitious plans and growing portfolio of offshore wind farms and hydrogen projects. More broadly, the team initiates and maintains key relationships across national, regional, and local stakeholders, including the government, regulators, and trade associations, to ensure we have a strong network of influence.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying relevant policy and regulatory risks and opportunities for the business
- supporting external and internal analyses to develop our company’s view of market and policy developments
- identifying and influencing external stakeholders to ensure the company’s interests and commercial position are well represented and understood, including in industry fora and consultation responses
- working closely with colleagues in other business units and reporting to internal stakeholders at all levels on industry and regulatory developments that impact the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a passion for creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
- are a collaborative team player who is able to prioritise effectively
- can perform independent analytic work to provide clear outcomes and solutions
- can communicate effectively with a wide group of stakeholders and explain complex issues.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact David Michael Wellard, Regulatory Affairs Manager, on (United Kingdom +44) 7825857073 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 12 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.