Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you build and lead a procurement team, ensuring best-in-class sourcing processes and strategies
Join us in this role where you, as procurement manager for our Ireland and UK Onshore business, ensure that equipment is procured that meet internal technical, financial, and schedule targets. You’ll also manage supplier relationships and manage contract sourcing aspects of the procurement life cycle.
Welcome to Procurement
You’ll be part of Procurement where you’ll develop and lead our procurement team. In collaboration with your vibrant, ambitious, and engaged colleagues centred around of Cork Office, but within a broad team around Ireland, the UK and Europe, you’ll expand our portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring compliance with the utility directives, EU procurement legislation, and national legislation in the areas where we’re active
- establishing and executing sourcing processes and strategies that ensure the best available technology in a timely fashion and with the lowest possible TCO
- supporting the procurement process from early market dialogue through to sourcing, negotiation execution, and contract management with the project teams
- building and maintaining relationships with key suppliers, as well as forming close cooperation with internal stakeholders across the wider onshore and offshore business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a skilled sourcing specialist, able to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects and are able to proactively plan and execute them with the project teams
- have an engaging and collaborative approach to communication and your work
- bring a commercial way of thinking to procurement
- possess the ability to develop a technical understanding of what you are tendering for, namely solar, wind, and energy storage technologies and their Balance of Plant contracts, with support from the category managers for those technologies.