2. Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstances, Ørsted may share your data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support and financial institutions cooperating with us in order to assist Ørsted
- Group entities – see list of Ørsted entites here.
- Public authorities
- Business partners
- Players in the energy sector (distribution companies, Energinet.dk, public authorities and energy suppliers)
3. Personal data about other parties
4. Transfer to third countries
In certain situations, Ørsted will transfer personal data to countries outside EU/EEA. Such transfers to third countries will be made on the following legal basis:
- If the countries have been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data (so called safe third countries)
- If the countries have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data: Ørsted will provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through standard contractual clauses, as published by the Commission of the European Union, for the transfer of personal data to third countries. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on email@example.com.
5. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness for the processing performed before the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for instance the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 20 7811 5200.
These rights may be conditioned or restricted. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in this particular case. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing operations.
6. Contact Ørsted regarding the processing of personal data
If you wish to contact Ørsted regarding our processing of your personal data, please write to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 7811 5200.
If you are unhappy with our response, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In United Kingdom, the regulator is the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”):
Telephone number: +44 1625 545 700
In Denmark, the regulator is the Danish Protection Agency, Datatilsynet:
Telephone number: +45 33 19 32 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org