IT and digital
Solution Manager for Production Infrastructure
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architecture and technology community and ensure a target architecture for our production infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the collective architecture discipline within the Production infrastructure delivery organisation, through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant architectural artefacts ensuring that these are communicated, understood, and made available. Through your technical leadership, you’re accountable for current and future technology stack. You’ll also be operating in a global matrix organisation across cultures and times zones, driving a team of infrastructure architects and be the role model for architects and technical teams ensuring consistency around quality and forward-looking prospects.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Production IT Infrastructure Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will provide leadership alongside the Release Train Engineer and Product Manager for the Production IT Infrastructure Product Line, who constitute the delivery organisation that steer the value enabling solutions at the right quality level. The community consists of over 100 architects who work with the business in an agile delivery organisation. Production IT covers deliveries to our power producing assets, like offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants, solar, battery storage, and P2X. As a team, we’re focused on infrastructure products like Network, Compute, Active Directory, Remote Access, and other infrastructure related products, ensuring cohesion and platform for mutual knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing the collective architecture discipline within Production IT architecture and through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant artefacts ensuring that these are communicated
- ensuring priority of epic features and enablers, planning of ceremonies, and resources and budget management
- working closely with product owners, Enterprise, Application, Security, and infrastructure architects to incorporate company-wide architectures and clarify any challenges and obstacles progressing with agreed architectures and designs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience in developing architectures and architecture guidelines and designs for infrastructure technologies within Production IT on both cloud and on-premises
- are an experienced leader who have managed programmes, people, larger initiatives, or similar
- are methodical, strategic, and an inclusive communicator
- understand how to utilise the teams’ strong sides using cross-team competencies
- are familiar with Agile, SAFE, DevOps, and Application Lifecycle Management and demonstrate proficiency with SCADA systems.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.